Working in health and social care is not easy. It’s not for everyone. You need to be caring, passionate and dedicated to work in this sector.
Working in iDirect may be good for your career. You will have a good work and life balance, as you will work with not more than 2-3 customers.
We recruit for individual customers. We look for people with specific skills, hobbies/interests and try our best to match them with customers who more or less share similar interests. To know more please click here
For us, and for the people who like to join us, there needs to be this like-mindedness that you are right for iDirect and iDirect is right for you. Sometimes, it clicks, and at other times, it doesn’t. When it doesn’t, we wave goodbye and move on.
Our pay rates are relatively competitive and more than the industry average.
iDirect provides various specialist trainings, including in topics like Autism, Asperger’s and other conditions within the Spectrum, active support, community connection, assistive technology, epilepsy, Non-Abusive Psychological and Physical Intervention (NAPPI) etc. from nationally recognised trainers.
FOR our staff we will
- Listen to you
- Support you in developing your career in health and social care
- Provide training to enable you to do your job safely and to the best of your ability
- Recognise you as part of a team
- Treat you fairly
- Respect your work/life balance
- Provide on-call support 24/7 by someone who knows the person that you are supporting